Maybelline FIT Me Matte And Poreless Foundation Review




Today we will talk about the most highlighted foundation on the internet Maybelline FIT Me Matte And Poreless Foundation.⁣
I did a poll regarding this review on my Instagram stories about two days ago and the results were 100% in favor of this review so let's talk about it in detail.⁣

Most Important Things While Choosing Your Foundation:⁣

1. You should know your skin type before choosing your foundation.⁣
2. The second most important thing is you should be aware of your skin tone. If you are not considering these two things while picking up your foundation then you are completely wasting your money.⁣
________________________

Is this foundation best for all skin types?⁣

As you can see from the name Matte and Poreless, this foundation is made for Normal to Oily skin.⁣
This is not suitable for dry skin.⁣
________________________

My Skin Type:⁣

I have a normal skin type that is why I bought this foundation.⁣
I just wanted to give this a try that is why I bought this in the mini tube.⁣
________________________

What was my Experience?⁣

I have been using this since November 2019 and this has some pros and cons as well.⁣
Pros:⁣
•This foundation gives a light to medium coverage.⁣
•Give a super silky and smooth texture to the skin.⁣
•It becomes a part of our skin and gives it a flawless look.⁣
•It is super light on the skin.⁣
•Absorbs all the oil from the skin.⁣
Cons:⁣
•It doesn't give full coverage.⁣
•It tends to oxidise.⁣
________________________

From where did I buy this?⁣

I bought this from the Maybelline Official page on Daraz Mall.⁣
________________________

Price:⁣

Around Rs.800 including delivery charges.⁣
________________________

Conclusion:⁣

This is in shade 120 Classic Ivory and that is a little darker for my tone but that is not a problem because it becomes a part of my skin. Still the best match for my skin is 115 Ivory. ⁣
If you have a fair complexion then you should pick this in shade 115 Ivory. ⁣
This foundation is best for college or office going ladies.⁣
If you have dry skin do not put this in your trolley.⁣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Primer For Dry to Normal Skin with just Two Ingredients

DIY Cream Highlighter

Diy Waterproof Gel Eyeliner