Maybelline FIT Me Matte And Poreless Foundation Review

Image
Today we will talk about the most highlighted foundation on the internet Maybelline FIT Me Matte And Poreless Foundation.⁣ I did a poll regarding this review on my Instagram stories about two days ago and the results were 100% in favor of this review so let's talk about it in detail.⁣ Most Important Things While Choosing Your Foundation:⁣ 1. You should know your skin type before choosing your foundation.⁣ 2. The second most important thing is you should be aware of your skin tone. If you are not considering these two things while picking up your foundation then you are completely wasting your money.⁣ ________________________ Is this foundation best for all skin types?⁣ As you can see from the name Matte and Poreless, this foundation is made for Normal to Oily skin.⁣ This is not suitable for dry skin.⁣ ________________________ My Skin Type:⁣ I have a normal skin type that is why I bought this foundation.⁣ I just wanted to give this a try that is why I bought this in

How to get Thick Hair?


Want some volume in your hair?πŸ™†

I'm here with an amazing home remedy to get thicker and stronger hair.
The main ingredient is ginger.
Yes, Mr.Ginger who destroys our taste while having our favorite meal.🍜

So my beauty consciousπŸ’„ queensπŸ‘‘ it's time to take revenge from Mr. Ginger.
All you need to do is:
1.Take about half an inch of ginger.
2.Peel it off. Ouch! that really hurts.πŸ˜‰
3.Grind it and then squeeze out the juice using a muslin cloth or sieve.
4.Put it in an empty clean bottle.
5.Add equal amount of castor oil.
6.Shake it well.
7.Apply it in your scalp and massage for 3 to 4 minutes.

Apply this mixture 2 times in a week. You'll feel the difference in 1 month.
The warming and stimulating effects of ginger work to increase the scalp circulation and encourage healthy hair
growth. Ginger is also a great hair conditioner. Rich in minerals and essential oils, it
makes hair more manageable, softer and shinier.
This remedy is really amazing.πŸ’–
I've been using it for 2 months and I can feel tiny hair in my whole head and that feeling is just awesome!πŸ’•
Do try it and tell me about your results.😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Primer For Dry to Normal Skin with just Two Ingredients

DIY Cream Highlighter

Diy Waterproof Gel Eyeliner